COVID-19 Lobby Closing
March 23, 2020
As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, us at LSUD are taking all precautions to help minimize the exposure. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities is our first priority.
Starting March 24, 2020, our office will be closed but appointments can be requested.
This will help us minimize exposure to our customers and employees as we all try to navigate through this difficult time. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow guidance from the CDC, state, and local health authorities.
If you have a question regarding your account, please call the office at 903-892-9084 or email at email@example.com. If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and someone will get back to you. If it is an emergency regarding your account, please call 903-819-4856.Ch
If there is a water emergency due to a water leak, low pressure, or another serious matter please call 903-815-4529.
Please use one of our convenient no contact options for payment and service requests:
- Payments can be deposited in our blue drop box, located in between the rose bushes.
- Call our office for questions on accounts, reporting of service related issues, or to terminate or initiate water service requests at (903)892-9084.
- Pay online through the online bill pay with a credit card, debit card, or e-check at luellasud.org.
- Pay by telephone with a credit card, debit card, or e-check by calling (903)904-0148.
- Access all forms online through our website at luellasud.org or request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding as
we all work together to help prevent the spread of COVID- 19.