RVs and Travel Trailers


One meter policy: 

Travel trailers and RVs are considered a dwelling.

“One meter is required for each residential, commercial,

or industrial service connection” [24.169 (a)(4)].

If a travel trailer or RV is moved onto your property where a dwelling already exists, you will need to contact the office. Having more than one dwelling on a property connected to the water may require an additional meter or double minimum bill. 



Cross connection and RVs/Travel Trailers:

Faucets that are connected to RVs and Travel Trailers are required to have hosebib vacuum breakers. These 2-way "Y" adapters are prohibited from being used with RVs and Travel Trailers. 

Expert Gardener Brass 2-Way